GitHub Repo importieren
To import repos from GitHub you have to install abapGit into your SAP system. You can find the instruction here to install abapGit.
- Click “+ Online” to start to import
- Copy and paste the link of the repo
- Choose the destination package
- Click “Select branch” to choose the branch
- Choose the branch which fits best to your SAP_BASIS release
- Click “Ok”
Import repo of higher release
Be careful with importing a repo of a higer release, because in can end up with syntax error. If have imported a repo of a higher release and you get syntax error, you can import a repo of a repo which fits your system to solve the error.