I am using every repo for different Netweaver Releases, therefore the master branch is not in use. Every branch name displays the minimum required release and sometimes the minimum Patch Level too.
To import repos from GitHub you have to install abapGit into your SAP system. You can find the instruction here to install abapGit.
- Click “+ Online” to start to import
- Copy and paste the link of the repo
- Choose the destination package
- Click “Select branch” to choose the branch
- Choose the branch which fits best to your SAP_BASIS release
- Click “Ok”
Import repo of higher release
Be careful with importing a repo of a higer release, because in can end up with syntax error. If have imported a repo of a higher release and you get syntax error, you can import a repo of a repo which fits your system to solve the error.